connecting paper and people
From a buyer’s perspective, there are more ways in this age to connect with vendors than ever before. Some buyers want to order from online marketplaces. Some buyers prefer to work direct with a maker or manufacturer, and some buyers want an in-person human interaction with trusted sales representatives. As a growing small business, we know field sales is a critical part of our journey, and we work hard to foster strong relationships with those that represent our brand.
Some reasons you’re probably a great fit:
- You are a kind & professional salesperson with experience selling greeting cards and paper goods.
- You have an established & growing customer base in your territory and care about yearly growth.
- You’re organized, comfortable with electronic communication, and follow up regularly with customers.
What’s it like to work with us?
We’re a passionate team of makers set on bringing more handwritten happiness through careful craftsmanship and honest business practices. We value people and product experience over profits. At the same time, we are proud to deliver a high-margin, American-made line to customers all over the world.
- Solid collection of bestselling product for strong year-round sales. We retire slow sellers and keep only the best!
- Commissions on previous month’s paid orders direct deposited the first week of each month
- Annual art-print postal mailers to all repped accounts
- We love supporting our brick-and-mortar stockists and want to spread the word about retail— all INK MEETS PAPER® stockists are listed at inkmeetspaper.com to make discovering your customer’s shops even easier.
- Shop owners can view the current wholesale catalog & latest news at wholesale.inkmeetspaper.com (no sign-in necessary). It’s the best way to stay in touch & share updates with your customers & prospects.
- Orders ship in 2-3 business days, often sooner, and we’re super organized. We value clear & prompt communication!
Want a peek inside our business?
Follow us on instagram.Could not scrape from Instagram (scraping is a deprecated method to retrieve images).
Ready for this?!
Wanna learn more? Have other questions? Give us a call. We’d love to hear about your needs, your customers, and your business goals.